About Fairview Cemetery
The Fairview Cemetery is situated on approximately ten acres at the east end of Lindström, on the south side of Highway 8. The city maintains the cemetery property and columbarium year round (excluding monuments). Plots and Columbarium niches are available to residents and non-residents.
- All flowers & plants must be contained in plant holders, elevated at least 18” from the ground. No other items are allowed.
- Wreaths are permitted from November through April, and must be mounted on plant stands.
- Flowers may be placed on gravesites one week prior to Memorial Day and must be removed by June 15th.
- The first 5 working days in May are designated for cemetery cleanup.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed on cemetery grounds.
- Cemetery grounds are closed from 10:00pm to sunrise.
30511 Akerson Street, Lindström, MN 55045
Fairview Cemetery is on the south side of Highway 8 (Lake Blvd.). The main entrance is located on Akerson Street, on the west side of the cemetery. There is an additional entrance on Sylvan Avenue on the south side of the cemetery, near the Columbarium.
|Melissa (Missy) Glenna||Deputy Clerk / Office Manager||(651) 257-0805|